About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- 0
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
penis
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
vagina
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mr Nice Guy liked the chapter Surprisingly, she does in The 'Direct-Her' App.
41 minutes ago
-
Mr Nice Guy liked the chapter The scene is replayed in The 'Direct-Her' App.
42 minutes ago
-
Mr Nice Guy liked the chapter He has to see what happens in The 'Direct-Her' App.
43 minutes ago
-
Mr Nice Guy published the chapter The Girl Who Rolled a Natural Twenty in Everyone's Boyfriend.
56 minutes ago
-
Mr Nice Guy published the chapter Percolating in Love Potion Number Ten.
3 hours ago
-
Mr Nice Guy published the chapter The Limo Stream in Soulmates.
18 hours ago
-
Mr Nice Guy liked the chapter Pairing Off in Bullshitman.
1 day ago
-
Mr Nice Guy published the chapter Bedside Chat in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Mr Nice Guy liked the chapter A Hot Date in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Mr Nice Guy published the chapter The Accidental Fix in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Mr Nice Guy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mr Nice Guy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mr Nice Guy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mr Nice Guy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mr Nice Guy has not earned any awards.