About me
- Gender
- Genderfluid Skunk
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Goth IHOP
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
They make non-erotica?!
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I have a particular set of fetishes that need exploration
- In conclusion, I am
-
a horny trans person who desperately needs a sexual relationship
-
Mossrite liked the chapter She'll consider it in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
2 days ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Quick thinking saved the day! in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
3 days ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Mossrite published the chapter Kitten Cola, Leaky Lemon, Futa Froth in RealityMix Vending Machine.
3 weeks ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Show Adri the stick's power. in Sticky Stick.
1 month ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Sally experiments on herself. in Sticky Stick.
1 month ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Where Should I go? in Would You Rather.
1 month ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Introduction in Harem Games.
1 month ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Cat costume -> cat ears and tail in Prompt through the Multiverse.
3 months ago
-
Mossrite liked the chapter Hell Yeah! [Riley's Perspective] in Sexual Privilege.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Mossrite has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mossrite has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mossrite has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mossrite has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mossrite has not earned any awards.