About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- May 29
- Location
- North America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play D&D
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy the fun
- In conclusion, I am
-
Odd
-
Mitsurugi liked the chapter Spin the Transformation Wheel before getting dressed to earn more Babe Bucks in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
5 days ago
-
Mitsurugi liked the chapter Keeping your legs clinched together, Check the app to see what tasks would earn you more Babe Bucks in The "Perfect Girlfriend" app.
6 days ago
-
Mitsurugi left a comment on the chapter It goes in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Mitsurugi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mitsurugi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mitsurugi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mitsurugi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mitsurugi has not earned any awards.