About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Slowly in Futanari World.
2 days ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Beth and Amy scissoring action in 48 Hours As A Girl.
6 days ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Beth fucks your virgin pussy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter More hot lesbian action for Amy in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Amy gets some more strap on cock in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter The cab pulls up... in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter He abandons you in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Is there another way? in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
MirandaCortez liked the chapter The Sex! in Stories about Hot Futa Girls.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
MirandaCortez has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MirandaCortez has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MirandaCortez has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MirandaCortez has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MirandaCortez has not earned any awards.