About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter That evening in Please Don't Say Yes.
2 hours ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter It would seem not in Please Don't Say Yes.
3 hours ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter More playing in front of Amanda in Please Don't Say Yes.
4 hours ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter Of course she can! in Please Don't Say Yes.
4 hours ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter A challenging day at work in Please Don't Say Yes.
1 day ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter With frustration in Please Don't Say Yes.
1 day ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter Vaginal Teasing Quest in Please Don't Say Yes.
1 day ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter Embarrassingly in Please Don't Say Yes.
1 day ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter Anal Only Underwear in Please Don't Say Yes.
1 day ago
-
Mindsmush liked the chapter Objectification in Please Don't Say Yes.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Mindsmush has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mindsmush has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mindsmush has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mindsmush has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mindsmush has not earned any awards.