About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Someone in a fantasy world that resembles a certain tabletop game with dice in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Sarah Dean, an uptight college girl with a bad roommate. (Ring of Affirmation) in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Jason Tyler, cuckold (Ring of Affirmation) in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter On the train in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter John, Cuckold (Affirmation) in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Consequences of self exploration in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter Sarah with brand new tits in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter First, where did Anne need to go? in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
-
Micuri0 liked the chapter a few interesting ones in Rings of Confirmation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Micuri0 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Micuri0 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Micuri0 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Micuri0 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Micuri0 has not earned any awards.