About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Messing up with a Captial 'M' in Truth of the Matter.
3 hours ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter They refuse but then things get wierd in Truth of the Matter.
1 week ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter An unclaimed Demigod in Truth of the Matter.
2 weeks ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Delays on the Journey in Truth of the Matter.
2 weeks ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter No, Far Worse. in Truth of the Matter.
2 weeks ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Lindsay, a neighbour - Charades in Object-Oriented.
4 months ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Taking his advice... or trying his best to anyway in Written Ownership.
5 months ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Jim and Kim, hypnotizing their daughters for their favorite uncle in Oblivious.
6 months ago
-
Michy1290 liked the chapter Meet the Boyfriend in Everyone's Boyfriend.
9 months ago
-
Michy1290 left a comment on the chapter Author's Note: Important question for everyone! in Normality.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Michy1290 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Michy1290 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Michy1290 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Michy1290 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Michy1290 has not earned any awards.