About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Enjoy your new body in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Er lässt Jana und Lena im Glauben, sie würden verschont! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Ich gebe mich ihnen hin in Ein neuer Körper.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Endlich mehr! in Ein neuer Körper.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Deal oder Spiel? in Ein neuer Körper.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Your best friend texts you in The Printer.
1 week ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter Abendessen in Studentenleben.
3 weeks ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter johannes nach der arbeit in Studentenleben.
3 weeks ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter der erste arbeitstag im neune club in Studentenleben.
3 weeks ago
-
Michael 2577 liked the chapter nach der oper in Studentenleben.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Michael 2577 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Michael 2577 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Michael 2577 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Michael 2577 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Michael 2577 has not earned any awards.