About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Messju liked the chapter Hey, baby, I'm just about starving tonight in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
Messju liked the chapter Fallout in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter The Legacy of the Ringmaster in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter Hands-On Herpetology in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter Serpentine Surprise in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter Washing Ms. Devi in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter The New Normal in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter Bed Rest in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter BBQ with my Cult in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
-
Messju liked the chapter House of Bobbi in Ringmaster.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Messju has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Messju has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Messju has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Messju has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Messju has not earned any awards.