More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Shadondrake Shadondrake

What will Alexis' become?

Your Right Hand Woman.

"I buried this desire, but I want to be Tamed. To willingly submit to my partner, and let them take charge. I'm a closet submissive." She said, you weren't really surprised at this, mildly aware of her desires. She seemed to have a blush across her face.

"I want to encourage that person to, seduce and take others as well. Luring in girls and making them writhe, waiting to be tamed. I want to prepare them for domination, but then be dominated along side them. But I want the person dominating me, us, to love me as well, to care for and cherish me." She said.

"But why was it buried?" You asked, as even her conscious self wasn't willing to accept it, your clone could only figure it was her fetish because he had no reason to hide from it.

"I didn't want to accept it, many I talked to convinced me that feeling this way is wrong, wanting to find a lover to completely devote myself to, as some kind of internalized misogyny. I've had to be so willful, had to protect my sister and friends. Many talked as if submitting would be a crime against 'what I represented'." She said "I didn't want to 'represent' anything, I just did what I needed to. And it's not like I want to just 'do what my lover asks', I still want freedom to choose."

Your clone understood her submissive nature, but he couldn't crack why, it was really buried. It seems like her desire to be submissive is something she feels shame about, and peer pressure kept it down. Though being 'submissive' with her Ex would have been bad, he was abusive even without knowing Alex was a sub. Though she also seemed to be a dom to a degree. Switch maybe?

It also isn't that she wants to just 'serve' someone blindly, but be submissive to her lover. You were satisfied with what you got, and so you moved on to your more pointed question.

"Would you be willing to let Me be the one to Dominate you and claim you?" You asked, you were gonna ask who she wanted as her dom. But instead, you chose to step up and see if she would be willing to let you take her as yours.

"I would not mind you being my dom." Alex said. This left you relieved, now to push forward.

"Alex, I want you to think over my powers and consider them in terms of your fetish. Does the idea of being completely dominated by my powers turn you on?" Your goal was to see if she could accept some potential roleplay with your powers.

Her face started to light up, a blush spreading on her cheeks as her breathing started to get a bit heavy. She started fidgeting in place.

"If I'm honest, it's incredibly hot. The idea that you can just completely dominate me at a touch, that you can claim everything about me, leaves me turned on in a way I can't explain." Wow she was really a sub, or maybe this was a byproduct of your control? No, there is no way your powers could do this.

This was the turning point, you needed to word it in the right way. You wanted to claim her but not 'change' her. You took in a breath, and began.

"Alex, you are going to be my wingwoman, you desire me to not only dominate you, but to seduce girls and bring them to me, to be dominated. Only those who are willing to 'experiment' in the bedroom with a threesome, though. You will now be my right hand, helping and encouraging me make full use of these abilities, both for sexual and non-sexual purposes. Does that sound good?" You stated, going all in on the manipulation.

"It sounds great." She replied.

"You will also be turned on my the idea of using my powers on you in the bedroom, or me using my powers on other people. You won't mind if I have other partners, so long as I don't neglect you. And if you ever truly feel like I'm not the man you wish to be with, then you can forget this and walk away. You also won't neglect your own hobbies or life, you are to be my partner, not a without your own goals." You finished. You looked at her, watching as your words sunk into her subconscious.

She was blushing, she seemed to accept everything you said. Now to confirm the changes.

"I want you to repeat back to me the changes I've told you."


"Okay, Wake Up." You told Alex, she understood what you meant for the most part. And the minor misunderstandings were easy to clear up on.Her eyes refocused, no longer looking like a zombie. She locked her sight on you before getting up, she straddled you and got a seductive grin. She put her arms over your shoulders before caressing them down, resting her left hand on your chest, lightly gripping your shirt. Her other hand reached down to your crotch, groping it for a moment before she spoke.

"Well then Darling, should we have some fun?"

You obviously blushed up a storm, but you also couldn't help but feel excited.

How will you two play.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)