More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Shadondrake Shadondrake

What Will Alex Become?

"Helpful"

"Helpful, to me." You said, it was put as a priority, as a form of protection. She won't rat you out suddenly with this. Next was probing questions.

"How do you feel right now, in your hypnotized state?" She seemed to pause before explaining "It feels like I am floating underwater, slowly drifting from the bottom, towards the surface." Well that wouldn't do, you needed time to add all the changes.

"Stop drifting towards the surface, don't exit this hypnotized state. Instead sink back to the bottom, you will stay hypnotized until I tell you otherwise." That should keep her from breaking free.

"I will, Sink Deeper." She said, her eyes completely loosing focus, somehow more then before.

"What do you remember regarding my powers?" You asked, you needed to know what she remembers.

"You... used your powers on me. Took me home. But didn't cross line." She said, though her sentences didn't add up at first, you figured out she meant 'you didn't do anything wrong after taking her home'.

"Why do you presume I have powers?" While it wasn't the 'next' thing, you skipped over the steps of 'reintroducing' fake memories to her. Going to the more immediate issue.

"We discussed it. I saw you transform. Only possibility." And that was your worry, even if your powers interfered with her memories, you literally transformed into her, all while standing in front of her. It would be like Superman changing in front of a civilian, there was only so much before you have to say 'Ya no, I'm not buying it' to Clark not being Superman.

First up, you needed to cement some control over her. Not as a , but more as a co-conspirator in experimenting with this stuff. The goal isn't to bend her to your will, but she does need to feel compulsion to not hurt you over just having these powers. Especially if the government found out about these powers, you can't think of any major government that wouldn't exploit them.

"Describe what you think about my powers." to which you got "Strange, confusing, worrying. Terrifying." Definitely not the response you wanted. You'll have to go through it. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that.

"Alex, while my powers could be used for cruel and horrible actions, I'm sure you can find ways that I could use it for good." After getting an affirmative, you continued. "You will focus on those possible options, the possibility to do good. You will be willing to help me experiment with my powers."

"Focus on the good. Help experiment, with powers." This was going well.

"You won't expose my powers, you will presume bad actors will try hurting me, or will attempt exploiting my powers. Whatever the case may be, it won't be safe to let many people know, so keep this secret." This was to ensure your own safety. She seemed to accept this fact.

You looked back at your phone. This next step was an alteration to Alex herself, first to clear out some insecurities, then you'll alter her sexual behaviors. You decided to first get permission.

"Alex, do you really want me to make changes to your personality and Sexuality?" You needed to hear her say it directly.

"Yes, I want to, change." Seems like your offshoot was right about this. She's insecure about herself, past romantic experiences and all that.

You had some idea from what your clone gave you. To make it simple, while she is a pretty confident person, she's dealt with peer pressure in college, her last ex who negged her, on top of him cheating, and guys trying for one night stands. She had some doubts, resulting in 'insecurities' related to her body, personality, and sexual behaviors. The body image issues were rather easy, so they were first up.

"I want you to envision a box, you are gonna take all the negative or backhanded comments from your Ex, from the 'popular' crowd in college, and the stuff from the playboys, and throw those comments into the box. You can still remember them, but their comments are all negative, they are meant to drag you down. You are a beautiful person, you don't need their approval." You said, before finishing with "Externally you have an attractive and toned body, and internally you have a calm and beautiful personality."

"If you want to find love, don't be afraid to take action. And if it's not working, take that experience and move on. Learn and grow. Your real friends, as well as your family love you, so accept their love and believe in your own beauty." You finished. As mentioned, it was rather simple. She just needed to ignore the purely negative comments, and focus on her real friends and family.

You've cleared out her more minor issues. Now was the big change, her sexual behaviors/preferences. Your Clone was under the impression that Alexis had some repressed fetishes and turn-ons. Stuff she either didn't feel comfortable with going through, or never found a partner who could scratch the sexual itch, resulting in certain preferences being pushed back for more 'vanilla' behavior.

This was gonna be complicated.


"Alright Alex, you've fully accepted those changes" A quick yes allowed you to move forward "Now that we've gotten through that, I want you to imagine an orb, this orb holds your sexual and romantic preferences, the ones you willingly follow, as well as the ones that you have rejected."

"I want you to hold the orb, you will be able to view your deepest desires, both romantically and sexually, and you will try to put them into a short sentence." You had some idea of her desire, but you wanted to confirm this was her. Whatever she said, she'd come to reflect.

(A/N: I'm splitting up the sections in 2, as I feel like it would be better to have the option for her to be helpful, but for others to jump off without forcing them to follow my current plans. Sorry if this chapter is a little weird, tried to keep characterization consistent.)

What will Alexis' become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)