About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter Ben in The Rulebook.
4 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter Introduction in The Applicator.
7 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter she'd rather see them all go down in Would You Rather.
7 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
8 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter A much tamer scene than you expected, or wanted. in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter New is always better in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter A short pause for visual stimuli in Would You Rather.
8 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
8 hours ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter The Roommate in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
-
MaxRF200 liked the chapter Sins and Secrets in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
No recent activity
MaxRF200 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MaxRF200 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MaxRF200 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MaxRF200 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MaxRF200 has not earned any awards.