About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Matthewstone1 liked the chapter Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) in A Perverted World.
4 days ago
-
Matthewstone1 left a comment on the chapter Suggestions! in A Perverted World.
6 days ago
-
Matthewstone1 liked the chapter Calmer Than Last Night in The evolution of an exhibitionist.
1 week ago
-
Matthewstone1 liked the chapter Introduction in The bad class.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 posted a reply on the chapter A window reflection tells her what nobody else would in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 left a comment on the chapter A window reflection tells her what nobody else would in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 left a comment on the chapter Final Exam in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
Matthewstone1 left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Matthewstone1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Matthewstone1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Matthewstone1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Matthewstone1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Matthewstone1 has not earned any awards.