About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Lara - Step Mother - Rising Arousal in Oblivious.
17 hours ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
17 hours ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Fast Tracking the New Girl in The Romance Mechanic.
17 hours ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Commands so far in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
17 hours ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
5 days ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
1 week ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter an item of female underwear in A New Day.
1 week ago
-
Masterchief182 liked the chapter Introduction in A New Day.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Masterchief182 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Masterchief182 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Masterchief182 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Masterchief182 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Masterchief182 has not earned any awards.