About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter The Negotiator in Honey Hollow.
4 days ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
6 days ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
2 weeks ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
-
Maddog84 liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Maddog84 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Maddog84 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Maddog84 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Maddog84 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Maddog84 has not earned any awards.