About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
11 hours ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
MLiam84 left a comment on the chapter Confessin' (Round 2 Vote Begins) in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
MLiam84 left a comment on the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Break 3 Character Sheets in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
4 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
MLiam84 liked the chapter Up on a hill or right off a city sidewalk, long as it's got room for you and me in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
No recent activity
MLiam84 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MLiam84 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MLiam84 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MLiam84 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MLiam84 has not earned any awards.