About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Los Angeles
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
sexist (joking)
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Keira Knightley in Celebrity Collection.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter An Axe to Grind in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Dinner with Huntress in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter "I will be out of the office..." in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter 5 days of pictures in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Cleaning day in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Taking out the trash in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
6 days ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter After school activities in Time Freeze.
1 week ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Amazon striptease (continued) in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
MIkeLarryGARY liked the chapter Amazon striptease in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
No recent activity
MIkeLarryGARY has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MIkeLarryGARY has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MIkeLarryGARY has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MIkeLarryGARY has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MIkeLarryGARY has not earned any awards.