About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MICC liked the chapter Charge ahead! in Ballbusting Arena.
10 months ago
-
MICC liked the chapter Fuck her! in Ballbusting Arena.
10 months ago
-
MICC liked the chapter Try to cum in Ballbusting Arena.
10 months ago
-
MICC liked the chapter Enter arena in Ballbusting Arena.
10 months ago
-
MICC liked the chapter Introduction in Ballbusting Arena.
1 year ago
No recent activity
MICC has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MICC has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MICC has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MICC has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MICC has not earned any awards.