More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bohoush bohoush

Here we go..

Enter arena

A huge gate opens and you step into the arena which is absolutely huge. You can barely see the goal at the other end. You’re completely naked as your hard dick pulses and your testicles swell. About 30 other men step in with you. The gate then shuts behind all of you.

You hear a *click*. It’s your chastity device! It electronically unlocked and fell to the ground. You see your penis engorge almost before the cage hits the ground. The guards have been teasing you this entire month. Every night they’d either press their tits or ass to your cell. Then some nights they’d fuck each other right in front of you. Sometimes even bringing in past male arena winners to fuck. Always pointing out how you’d probably never make it through to the goal to earn your freedom. But you can’t keep thinking about that. You shake the cock teasing thoughts from your head and look up.

From what you can see there are dozens and dozens of sexy nude women in front of you to face off against. You have to beat them if you want to make it through. But remember, if you lose your testicles in battle then you will be executed or tortured in front of the empress queen herself.

All the women start smirking and some begin running toward you with their tits bouncing as they get closer.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)