About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Luxburg liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
2 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter easing the stress in God's Apprentice.
3 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter The guest works out well in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter Well yes and no in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter Very bad things in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter Very well in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter By sell's of course in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter A fancy five star in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter Condiments in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Luxburg liked the chapter The Temple of Desires in God's Apprentice.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Luxburg has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Luxburg has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Luxburg has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Luxburg has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Luxburg has not earned any awards.