About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
-
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter Chapter 2: Trust me, I’m an expert on butts! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
1 day ago
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter Introduction in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
1 day ago
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter Shes unrepentant with a mold in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter She dodged you in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter Its Lilies dad. in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
Lucien Delisle liked the chapter Shower sex and a Period. in Temptation High.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Lucien Delisle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lucien Delisle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lucien Delisle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lucien Delisle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lucien Delisle has not earned any awards.