About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lorien713 received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
2 years ago
-
Lorien713 received a new award: First Chapter.
2 years ago
-
Lorien713 published the chapter Evan Grey a 25 year old planeswalker chosen by Emrakul in Harem Hotel.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Lorien713 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lorien713 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lorien713 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lorien713 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lorien713 has not earned any awards.