About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LordZaali liked the chapter My Cock Is Still Rock Hard... So, No in The Vial.
4 hours ago
-
LordZaali liked the chapter Angrily in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
LordZaali liked the chapter The motherload in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
LordZaali liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Controlling Mutant.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
LordZaali has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LordZaali has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LordZaali has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LordZaali has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LordZaali has not earned any awards.