About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- September 6, 2001
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter World 1: My Hero Academia - Yaoyorozu Momo in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotic all the way.
1 week ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter An Honest Politician in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter The People Under the Stairs in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter Never Go Back in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter A New Dawn in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter Journalistic Integrity in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter Liv, Meet Charlie in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
-
Lonelycossack liked the chapter Charlie for Short in Bullshitman.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Lonelycossack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lonelycossack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lonelycossack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lonelycossack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lonelycossack has not earned any awards.