About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 day ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
2 days ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter Sandy Dogan - Corruption Event 1 in My Idle Harem!.
2 weeks ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter THE NEW COACH CHAPTER 39 (Scott’s PoV) in The New Coach.
3 weeks ago
-
Lilac1358 liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lilac1358 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lilac1358 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lilac1358 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lilac1358 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lilac1358 has not earned any awards.