About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
6 days ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
6 days ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Leviatan2244 liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Leviatan2244 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Leviatan2244 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Leviatan2244 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Leviatan2244 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Leviatan2244 has not earned any awards.