About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Leser4 liked the chapter … noch mehr Champagner in VERSION 2 von "Durch den Vater meines Freundes wurde ich zur Hure.".
1 hour ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter Tiffany's Underwear in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 month ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 27 in The Foster Girl.
1 month ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter Tiffany's Kisses in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 month ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter The G Club XXIII in Die Turnerinnen.
2 months ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter The G Club XXII in Die Turnerinnen.
2 months ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter The G Club XX in Die Turnerinnen.
2 months ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter The G Club XII in Die Turnerinnen.
2 months ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter Tiffany's Toy in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 months ago
-
Leser4 liked the chapter Introduction in My daughter Sophia and my XL cock.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Leser4 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Leser4 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Leser4 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Leser4 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Leser4 has not earned any awards.