About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Not long at all in Kink Development Kit.
16 hours ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter The V card in Kink Development Kit.
16 hours ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Prepare yourself in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Second times the charm in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Combine your problems in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Lack of Control in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Change of the guard in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Invitation required in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter A chance to relax in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Quickdraw in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Lero1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lero1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lero1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lero1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lero1 has not earned any awards.