About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Legon77 posted a reply on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Legon77 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Legon77 posted a reply on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Legon77 posted a reply on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
Legon77 left a comment on the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Legon77 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Legon77 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Legon77 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Legon77 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Legon77 has not earned any awards.