About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 1994
- Location
- The internet
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Leer99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Leer99 has not published any stories.
-
Mackenzie's Misadventures
by Phantompen
26-year-old Mackenzie, an alluring redhead, experiences a nightmarish series of events that leave her exposed and humiliated.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 69 Chapters Deep 588 Words/Chapter 39,396 Likes 8,374,818 Views36 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
Leer99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Leer99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Leer99 has not earned any awards.