About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- March 16
- Location
- Nova Scotia
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Fuck My Pussy in X-Change.
11 hours ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter You Got It in X-Change.
12 hours ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Michelle's Room in X-Change.
12 hours ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
5 days ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter But you can’t! in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Barry tests the remote on his date in Items of Power.
3 weeks ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter Ken returns in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
Last Red Dragon liked the chapter The Challenge in The Rulebook.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Last Red Dragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Last Red Dragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Last Red Dragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Last Red Dragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Last Red Dragon has not earned any awards.