More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Which aisle does he go down?

The Horror and Sci-Fi Aisle

John walks down the aisle labeled 'Horror and Sci-Fi'. His face lights up at the quality and sexiness of the costumes. A little cosplay with his girlfriend is just what his relationship with Eve needs.

He stops by an alien harem girl costume. The green skinned beauty on the costume cover looks hot in the sliver spandex and silver boot ensemble. Still the amount of makeup needed for that look would be prohibitive.

Next he sees a vampire outfit, complete with a cape. It looks real enough to have come off of an actual vampire. Still vampires are a bit pasé he thinks.

The next costume is simpler. A she devil if some kind. The dress is made from black spandex and looks skin tight and seamless. The horns in the bag look amazingly real.

John grabs it and makes a bee-line for the register, hoping this will bring out Eve's naughty side.

The old man looks up. "Will that be all?"

John nods.

"Twenty dollars even."

John pays with a dreamy smile, thinking how hot Eve will be wearing this.

He exits the store and heads for home. He can't wait to see Eve's face.

Will Eve be smiling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)