About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 16, 2000
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read fanfics
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Read fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Breaking down the White Queen in Mind Controlling Mutant.
4 days ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter at the feet of a godess in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
5 days ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Five Stars in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Rape my Professor in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 week ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
LORENZJFJF liked the chapter Why one of them? in The Magic Remote.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
LORENZJFJF has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LORENZJFJF has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LORENZJFJF has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LORENZJFJF has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LORENZJFJF has not earned any awards.