About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Video Game Sluts.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Learning is Subjective.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Slave Girls in Bondage.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in The wrestling challenge .
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Fall of the Queen.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Kinky College.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter First day, first period in Kinky College.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Geheimagentin wird überwältigt.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in Praktikum.
2 weeks ago
-
LB298 liked the chapter Introduction in WG-Sklavin.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
LB298 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LB298 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LB298 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LB298 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LB298 has not earned any awards.