About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 26, 1968
- Location
- Somewhere In The Milky Way
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter Getting What We Want, Not What We Deserve in The Affection Multiplier.
6 days ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter The Affection Multiplier in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter The Unlocked in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter 2432 minutes, 48 seconds in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter the waiting drove me mad in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter Jayne's Bed in The Affection Multiplier.
1 week ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter Worked Up in The Affection Multiplier.
2 weeks ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter The Sign in The Affection Multiplier.
2 weeks ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter ===INTERLUDE OGILVIE=== in The Affection Multiplier.
2 weeks ago
-
Kozmicsin liked the chapter Coffee and Lunch in The Affection Multiplier.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Kozmicsin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kozmicsin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kozmicsin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kozmicsin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kozmicsin has not earned any awards.