About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Korog liked the chapter Introduction in BWC Bull headmaster.
6 days ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Time to head to the Beach in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Sakura wakes Shinji and you up in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Shinji sleeps in his cum covered bed in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Korog liked the chapter it's Rinko's turn in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
6 days ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Black Ho in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
1 week ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Asian Fucktoy in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
1 week ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Introduction in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
1 week ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Reenactment of Conquered Tribe in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
1 week ago
-
Korog liked the chapter Shinji makes his decision in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Korog has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Korog has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Korog has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Korog has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Korog has not earned any awards.