About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Unwritten in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Effort and Embarrassment in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Fire and Stone in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Parasites and Pretend-specialists in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Diplomacy and Gratitude..? in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Partnerships and Possibilities in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter New Tricks and Old Gods in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter The Battle for the Bridge in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter First Steps and Strange Fortunes in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
-
KiwiMan_ liked the chapter Introduction in The Blade That Binds.
2 months ago
No recent activity
KiwiMan_ has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KiwiMan_ has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KiwiMan_ has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KiwiMan_ has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KiwiMan_ has not earned any awards.