About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter I want it so bad! Cum in Me! in X-Change.
1 day ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Wrong Button! in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Hailey, women first in X-Change.
1 day ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Transformed into a MILF in Life as a Gooner.
3 days ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Give in (Vanilla ending) in My Oblivious Mother.
3 days ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Fitness Model in Stereotype gun tales.
3 weeks ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Steve enters the dorm in Stereotype gun tales.
3 weeks ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Miraculously, They Don’t. in Youngblood’s Collection of Father2F Stories.
1 month ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Their New Temporary Reality in Youngblood’s Collection of Father2F Stories.
1 month ago
-
KingZarc38 liked the chapter Kelsi Makes The First Move in Youngblood’s Collection of Father2F Stories.
1 month ago
No recent activity
KingZarc38 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingZarc38 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingZarc38 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingZarc38 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingZarc38 has not earned any awards.