About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Kim gives in in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter You have a talk with Kim and Ann in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Introduction in The Crowned Reality.
1 month ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter You fuck Jessie insane in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 month ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Byleth shows how it's gone in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 month ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Byleth and Jessie join in in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 month ago
-
Killjoy343 liked the chapter Jessie follows you in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Killjoy343 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Killjoy343 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Killjoy343 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Killjoy343 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Killjoy343 has not earned any awards.