About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Confused, Angst and annoyed.
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Sex. in Tims Reise.
2 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Du gehst den nächsten Schritt. in Tims Reise.
3 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Gut. in Tims Reise.
3 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Lisa kommt weinend nach Hause [Familien Pfad] in Tims Reise.
3 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Dein bester Freund Alex. in Tims Reise.
4 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Ein weiterer Plan. in Tims Reise.
4 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Du möchtest den nächsten Schritt gehen [Hausfrauen Pfad] in Tims Reise.
4 weeks ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Zwei Jahre später. in Tims Reise.
1 month ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Ja. in Tims Reise.
1 month ago
-
Kfkebtkso published the chapter Du rückst ihm etwas näher. in Tims Reise.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Kfkebtkso has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kfkebtkso has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kfkebtkso has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kfkebtkso has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kfkebtkso has not earned any awards.