About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival published the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Fourth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival published the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival posted a reply on the chapter The Fourth Day in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Keir Revival liked the chapter Week 2: Saturday in Adopting a New Perspective.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Keir Revival has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Keir Revival has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Keir Revival has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Keir Revival has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Keir Revival has not earned any awards.