About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Kayagirlie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kayagirlie has not published any stories.
-
A Shameful Sentence
by ValerianXIII
After a costly automobile accident a grown woman is sentenced by a judge to be under the care of her evil stepmother. Help her stepmother along with an endless supply of rivals who would like to see her humiliated and punished.
Fetish English 29 Chapters Deep 421 Words/Chapter 2,582 Likes 1,558,914 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 hour ago
No contributed stories yet
Kayagirlie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kayagirlie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kayagirlie has not earned any awards.