About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kayagirlie received a new award: First Chapter.
54 minutes ago
-
Kayagirlie published the chapter K in A Shameful Sentence.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
Kayagirlie has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kayagirlie has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kayagirlie has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kayagirlie has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kayagirlie has not earned any awards.