About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Katyana liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
7 hours ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter A Sure Thing in Groundhog Lay.
1 day ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
2 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter The Game of Love in The Romance Mechanic.
3 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
4 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Witchy Woman in A Thousand More Wishes.
5 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Repeat Action in The Romance Mechanic.
6 days ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Work Tension in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Dropping Out of Uni in Groundhog Lay.
1 week ago
-
Katyana liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Katyana has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Katyana has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Katyana has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Katyana has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Katyana has not earned any awards.