About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
7 hours ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
7 hours ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 13 – Field Tests and Talks in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter Chapter 2173 - The First Harem Tournament 11 – Far Viewing [Romulus POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Kan_ikki liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Kan_ikki has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kan_ikki has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kan_ikki has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kan_ikki has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kan_ikki has not earned any awards.