About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Testing to see if Addy did a good job! in A Son's Birthday Wish.
42 minutes ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter She just can’t agree in The Contrast.
1 day ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Fun in Her Husband's Cock.
3 days ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Introduction in Alpha Worship.
3 days ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Logan fucks the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
5 days ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter You take Amy out on a date in You're a Cuck Now.
1 week ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Decide to make a choice in You're a Cuck Now.
1 week ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Chapter Two: The First Shoot in Guinevere Owned.
1 week ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Introduction in Brother's Return.
1 week ago
-
Kacke31 liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Kacke31 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kacke31 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kacke31 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kacke31 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kacke31 has not earned any awards.