About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Naughty "niece" in Family Affair .
3 days ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter How big are you? in Family Affair .
3 days ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Straps are a girl's best friend in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter With a revelation, and a kink in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter luxury lingerie in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Incest is allowed in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Jemma's breakfast in Changing Voice.
1 month ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Introduction in Primrose Lane.
1 month ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 month ago
-
Kabbo5 liked the chapter Kristen puts together a plan in Knocking Up Sister.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Kabbo5 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kabbo5 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kabbo5 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kabbo5 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kabbo5 has not earned any awards.