About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Introduction in Prompt through the Multiverse.
2 days ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Introduction in The Ultimate Power Play.
2 days ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Introduction in Osiris Champion.
2 days ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter A caged cock in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
3 days ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter The next day in Contractually Obligated.
3 days ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Microskirts & Average IQs in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Sleep in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Back To Work in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Beg Him To Edge Her in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
KINGKINGKING12345 liked the chapter Jack vs Ellie - Start in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
No recent activity
KINGKINGKING12345 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KINGKINGKING12345 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KINGKINGKING12345 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KINGKINGKING12345 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KINGKINGKING12345 has not earned any awards.