About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
K45 liked the chapter The odds are against her in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
6 days ago
-
K45 liked the chapter She tries to ask for help in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
6 days ago
-
-
K45 liked the chapter They can both enjoy some free pizzas in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
K45 liked the chapter He asks her to put on some clothes in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
K45 liked the chapter He gives his sister a bath in Saving My Sister from the Frat House.
1 week ago
-
K45 received a new award: Serial Storyteller.
2 weeks ago
-
-
K45 received a new award: Crowd Pleaser.
2 weeks ago
-
K45 liked the chapter Ginger's Gift in Snowball Hypnosis Story.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
K45 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
K45 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
K45 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
K45 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
K45 has not earned any awards.