About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 24
- Location
- Somewhere Wild Blue Yonder
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read other people's erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
History books, mangas, and self-help books.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy.
- I write erotica because
-
I like to express my perverted fantasy in concrete words.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jonathan Stag left a comment on the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
-
Jonathan Stag liked the chapter A Tournament? In MHA? I'm Shocked! in Rings of Confirmation.
3 days ago
-
Jonathan Stag left a comment on the chapter Interlude: Tashigi vs Zoro in Normality.
4 weeks ago
-
Jonathan Stag liked the chapter Interlude: Tashigi vs Zoro in Normality.
4 weeks ago
-
Jonathan Stag posted a reply on the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
Jonathan Stag left a comment on the chapter Confrontation in the Square in Normality.
1 month ago
-
Jonathan Stag liked the chapter Confrontation in the Square in Normality.
1 month ago
-
Jonathan Stag liked the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
Jonathan Stag left a comment on the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
-
Jonathan Stag left a comment on the chapter Midnight Gets her Personal Lesson and More in Rings of Confirmation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Jonathan Stag has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jonathan Stag has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jonathan Stag has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jonathan Stag has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jonathan Stag has not earned any awards.